The Rise of Mobile Banking and Digital Payments - Don’t Get Left Behind
If you have previously registered for this event, please click here, and log-in using the email you registered with to access the on-demand event.
With recent economic and pandemic events, as well as limited access to credit union branches, mobile banking use has soared. What does this mean for credit unions who have lagged behind in investing time and energy into a robust mobile banking experience for their members?
Digital payments and contactless payments are also getting a huge boost in usage. Credit unions are either being left behind, or being saved by mobile banking because of limited branch access.
Join this webcast to learn the latest mobile banking trends, the evolution of fraud, data on digital banking, and what a poor mobile banking experience could mean for credit unions in today’s unprecedented economic environment. We will also cover:
- The latest usage numbers and what it means for credit unions.
- Award-winning mobile banking aps, and the list of features that members are attracted to and why.
- Data on digital payments and contactless payments usage happening around the country, and how credit unions can grow in the digital payments space.
- Analysis of new digital payments fraud trends that have appeared during the pandemic.
- Resources to utilize on contactless payments and fraud.
REGISTER NOW! (Not able to attend? STILL REGISTER you will receive an email with how to access the recording of the event)
|Michael Ogden| Editor-in-Chief | Credit Union Times
Michael’s career stretches back 25 years from his time as a radio and TV journalist in Ohio and Wisconsin, to public and government relations work in the technology world, and finally stepped inside the credit union industry as a social media and digital media expert.
Michael is the Executive Editor for CU Times where he leads a team of financial journalists bringing the latest news and insights for credit union leaders and executives.