Lombard, Ill.-based Raddon, a Fiserv company and provider of innovative research, announced the 22 winners of its annual Crystal Performance Award for credit unions, based on benchmarked data from Raddon.
Award recipients’ selection, representing the top 3% of more than 500 credit unions analyzed over the past year, is based on in-depth analysis of financial statements, sales figures, service metrics and member relationship data.
The Crystal Performance Awards are an extension of performance analytics from Raddon, which provides institutions of all asset sizes detailed analysis of key performance indicators, recommendations on growth opportunities and peer-benchmarked data that according to the Illinois firm provides a clearer view of the marketplace.
“Credit Union leaders across the country value the Crystal Performance Awards because they are based on tangible results, stemming from smart strategy and execution,” David Irwin, president, Raddon, said. “Credit unions that earn a place in a Crystal Performance class exemplify the best of our industry – based on their own performance, as well as strong comparison to their peers.”
You May Also Like
Crystal Performance Award winners, more than $500 million in assets:
- Coast Central Credit Union (based in Eureka, Calif.)
- Community First Credit Union (based in Appleton, Wis.)
- Dupaco Community Credit Union (based in Dubuque, La.)
- Ent Credit Union (based in Colorado Springs, Colo.)
- First Community Credit Union (based in Jamestown, N.D.)
- Logix Federal Credit Union (based in Burbank, Calif.)
- Mobiloil Federal Credit Union (based in Beaumont, Texas)
- Robins Financial Credit Union (based in Warner Robbins, Ga.)
- San Diego (Calif.) County Credit Union
- Silver State Schools Credit Union (based in Las Vegas)
- 3Rivers Federal Credit Union (based in Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- University of Iowa Community Credit Union (based in North Liberty, Iowa)
Crystal Performance Award winners, under $500 million in assets:
- Capital Credit Union (based in Bismarck, N.D.)
- Five Star Credit Union (based in Dothan, Ala.)
- Marshall (Mich.) Community Credit Union
- Naheola Credit Union (based in Pennington, Ala.)
- Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union (based in Lone Tree, Colo.)
- Sacramento (Calif.) Credit Union
- SunState Federal Credit Union (based in Gainesville, Fla.)
- Superior (Wis.) Choice Credit Union
- UNCLE Credit Union (based in Livermore, Calif.)
- Utah First Federal Credit Union (based in Salt Lake City)
“Every year, our team looks forward to the Raddon CEO Forum and Crystal Performance Awards,” Darin Moody, CEO, Utah First Credit Union, said. “This is the fourth year that we’ve been recognized as a Crystal Performance winner – it’s extremely validating to have our hard work earn us a spot among the top credit unions in the country based on the outcomes we deliver for our members.”
Bill Handel, vice president of research, Raddon, said, “Each of these institutions dug deep into their metrics, uncovered opportunities and executed based on that information. Using data, these credit unions have been able to outperform the competition – and as the market continues to tighten, data-driven strategies will become increasingly essential in enabling credit union success.”
In addition to the annual Raddon CEO Forum, which features strategy sessions for credit union executives, Raddon offers semi-annual performance analytics workshops in which participants can review results from their organization and interact with peers to share best practices, as well as the Raddon Conference, which serves as a forum to discuss the latest challenges facing financial institutions.