Why Compassion in Collections Won’t End After COVID
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET |11 a.m. PT
When COVID-19 brought on the second major economic crisis of the 2000’s, many credit unions faced an entirely new set of challenges to meet the needs of their members. The economic crisis brought on by COVID was sudden, impacting tens of millions of Americans with almost no warning.
Was your credit union positioned to respond to this unprecedented challenge? Is it better positioned now?
Join this interactive webcast for lessons learned from NASA Federal Credit Union about how investing in digital banking solutions and omni-channel communications platforms can facilitate member communication and self-service. Learn how to proactively communicate and provide a consistent and supportive message to members who have profound questions and concerns about their finances.
Experts will share advice about how to deliver a consistently compassionate member experience – and insights about why it is the future of collections, even after COVID. They will also discuss:
- What a “compassionate” collection philosophy looks like versus “traditional” collections.
- The role of technology in delivering this messaging consistently throughout all of your member experience channels.
- The importance of standardizing processes to overcome the disruption in your operations.
- How to become more proactive in identifying accounts that analytics tell you will probably become delinquent – and communicating before the account becomes delinquent.
- How to significantly improve member self-service, including the ability to work out payment holidays and payment plans, using analytics to drive these offers.
REGISTER NOW! (Not able to attend? STILL REGISTER you will receive an email with how to access the recording of the event)
|Darryl Knopp | Senior Director, Digital Practice | FICO Advisors|
|Kristian Frantzen | Vice President, Product Strategy | Temenos|
|Robert Kiel | Vice President of Loan Servicing | NASA Federal Credit Union|