Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.
It’s an indisputable fact that we’re living in a mobile era, but what might not be as obvious yet is that we’re entering a mobile first era. Living in a mobile first era certainly doesn’t mean all credit unions’ members will ignore more traditional ways of banking, but what it does mean is that the majority of members will use the mobile platform for their banking needs the majority of the time.
How can credit unions prepare for a mobile first era? In short, it’s time for credit unions to invest heavily in their mobile strategies. According to a recent Apptentive consumer survey, 69% of U.S. consumers actively use their credit unions’ primary mobile app, and only 80% of credit unions in the U.S. have a mobile app. While this doesn’t mean the remaining 20% of credit unions that don’t have apps don’t have a mobile strategy, it does indicate that mobile might not be as high of a priority as it should be.
Design Mobile First
Complete your profile to continue reading and get FREE access to CUTimes.com, part of your ALM digital membership.
Your access to unlimited CUTimes.com content isn’t changing. Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:
Critical CUTimes.com information including comprehensive product and service provider listings via the Marketplace Directory, CU Careers,
resources from industry leaders, webcasts, and breaking news, analysis and more with our informative Newsletters.
Exclusive discounts on ALM and CU Times events.
Access to other award-winning ALM websites including Law.com and GlobeSt.com.
At a time when digital payments have become standard and fraud has increased, credit unions must reevaluate their digital banking strategy to ensure they’re creating a secure and convenient environment that builds consumer trust. Download this white paper and learn how your credit union can achieve secure, real-time payments.
In capital markets, there are several pervasive misconceptions about how mortgage pricing is created and what lenders are offering borrowers. This white paper explores the relationship between consumer loan pricing and capital market conditions, addresses common misconceptions, and illustrates the processes involved in generating consumer loan offerings and intermediate loan prices.
Don’t miss crucial strategic and tactical information necessary to run your institution and better serve your members. Join Credit Union Times now!
Free unlimited access to Credit Union Times' trusted and independent team of experts for extensive industry news, conference coverage, people features, statistical analysis, and regulation and technology updates.
Exclusive discounts on ALM and Credit Union Times events.
Access to other award-winning ALM websites including TreasuryandRisk.com and Law.com.