Louisiana League Expands Business Services Council
The Louisiana Credit Union League has expanded its Member Business Services Council to include more credit unions.
Created in 2011, the council’s aim is to serve those credit union professionals who are currently engaged in offering member business services, including business lending, or are exploring the possibility of offering services to business members, according to the Louisiana league.
The council also provides opportunities for members to network with peers, share best practices, address issues concerning credit unions, and learn from experts in their professional field, the league said.
Members of the 2014-2015 advisory committee include the following:
- Eddie Vollenweider, Neighbors FCU vice president business services - committee chairperson
- Deanna Geisler, Barksdale FCU commercial services officer - committee vice chairperson
- Dee Edie, Diamond Lakes FCU president/CEO
- Mike Gandy, Amplify FCU vice president of business lending
- Brian Gebard, Oklahoma Employees CU senior vice president/chief lending officer
- Peter Hays, ANECA FCU chief performance officer
- Jay Noel, Campus FCU vice president of business services
- Jennifer Green, Louisiana Credit Union League vice president - league staff liaison
- Michael Delker, Cornerstone Credit Union League senior vice president credit union relations - league staff liaison
In addition to Louisiana, the member business services council also serves credit unions in Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas.