X

Thank you for sharing!

Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.

Sometimes things you didn’t think would affect you sneak up on you by surprise, whether out of nowhere or ignorance or you’re merely preoccupied with other things.  

Dodd-Frank has certainly become something that can’t be ignored. In fact, during a recent web seminar we hosted concerning regulatory compliance, more than 66% of attendees said the law would play a significant role in their planning for 2013. On the other hand, 34% reported it would have a minor role or none at all. Hopefully, those are the ones who are already prepared for the consumer protection and transparency regulations that are coming to fruition.

Complete your profile to continue reading and get FREE access to CUTimes.com, part of your ALM digital membership.

Your access to unlimited CUTimes.com content isn’t changing.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:

  • Critical CUTimes.com information including comprehensive product and service provider listings via the Marketplace Directory, CU Careers, resources from industry leaders, webcasts, and breaking news, analysis and more with our informative Newsletters.
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM and CU Times events.
  • Access to other award-winning ALM websites including Law.com and GlobeSt.com.

Already have an account?

 

Credit Union Times

Join Credit Union Times

Don’t miss crucial strategic and tactical information necessary to run your institution and better serve your members. Join Credit Union Times now!

  • Free unlimited access to Credit Union Times' trusted and independent team of experts for extensive industry news, conference coverage, people features, statistical analysis, and regulation and technology updates.
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM and Credit Union Times events.
  • Access to other award-winning ALM websites including TreasuryandRisk.com and Law.com.

Already have an account? Sign In Now
Join Credit Union Times

Copyright © 2021 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.