X

Thank you for sharing!

Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. – PSCU Financial Services, the card services organization for over 500 credit unions that process their card transactions with First Data Corporation, will distribute $1.6 million in patronage to its member-owner credit unions. “Our commitment to share our returns with our credit union member-owners is a powerful illustration of our philosophy,” said David J. Serlo, President, PSCU Financial Services. “The issuance of these checks, which brings the total payout to over $29 million since we became a cooperative in 1994, validates the financial strength of PSCU Financial Services and illustrates our ability to provide member-owners with products and services that enhance performance and revenues.” The company became a cooperative in 1994. The cooperative structure enables PSCU Financial Services’ earnings to be distributed to member-owners as tax-free patronage dividends. At least 20% of the dividend is paid each year in cash, while the remaining 80% or less is distributed in the form of equity instruments.

Complete your profile to continue reading and get FREE access to CUTimes.com, part of your ALM digital membership.

Your access to unlimited CUTimes.com content isn’t changing.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:

  • Critical CUTimes.com information including comprehensive product and service provider listings via the Marketplace Directory, CU Careers, resources from industry leaders, webcasts, and breaking news, analysis and more with our informative Newsletters.
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM and CU Times events.
  • Access to other award-winning ALM websites including Law.com and GlobeSt.com.

Already have an account?

Credit Union Times

Join Credit Union Times

Don’t miss crucial strategic and tactical information necessary to run your institution and better serve your members. Join Credit Union Times now!

  • Free unlimited access to Credit Union Times' trusted and independent team of experts for extensive industry news, conference coverage, people features, statistical analysis, and regulation and technology updates.
  • Exclusive discounts on ALM and Credit Union Times events.
  • Access to other award-winning ALM websites including TreasuryandRisk.com and Law.com.

Already have an account? Sign In Now
Join Credit Union Times

Copyright © 2020 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.