Strategies, Insight, Leadership
Continuous Learning throughout the Year to inspire Collaboration, Dialogue and Engagement
WELCOME! Stuart Levine & Associates LLC and Credit Union Times have joined forces to create the Credit Union Leadership Forum to assist boards of directors, CEOs and their senior management teams in becoming greater strategic assets to their credit unions.
In today's business environment, it is critical that your board and senior leadership chart a course forward to meet the needs of its membership. Credit union boards find themselves under heavy scrutiny from the members, federal regulators and the public.
To survive and serve their members well, today's credit unions will need access to practical, timely and experience-based knowledge on key topics that will provide increased opportunities for collaboration, dialogue, learning and alignment.
If you are a CEO or Board Member focused on taking your board to the next level, join The Credit Union Leadership Forum today!
Jeff York, Charter Member, The Credit Union Leadership Forum, and CEO of Coast Hills Federal Credit Union states:
Coast Hills Federal Credit Union has already received significant value for its membership in the Credit Union Leadership Forum. Your webinars are the perfect balance of education and focus on what really matters to Boards, CEOs, and Leadership Teams — Governance, Strategy, Risk Management and Technology. The Leadership Forum has truly elevated our game and we can't thank you enough.
President/CEO, Coast Hills Federal Credit Union
The Credit Union Leadership Forum has been formed to assist in this effort by:
- Sharing timely strategic information to help you make better decisions through the right dialogue
- Providing continuous learning to meet the needs of a changing governance and regulatory environment
- Stimulating the strategic, practical and creative thinking of CEOs and Boards regarding issues affecting credit unions
- Improving executive team and Board relations
Focus on taking your board to the next level–join the Credit Union Leadership Forum Today!
What Membership Offers
Credit Union Leadership Forum offers cutting-edge information and dialogue for CU Boards, CEOs and their management teams (up to 25 members per CU)
- Quarterly Web Seminar Series
- Quarterly Web Seminars based on current and topical issues affecting Credit Union Boards
- Web Seminar Follow Up Materials
- Archived Web Seminars providing easy access
- Full Executive Summary provided following each Web Seminar with key discussion points for continuing dialogue
- Executive Summary for Board level discussions to encourage dialogue
- Summary podcast
- Continuous Learning Throughout the Year
- CUT to the Chase™: Strategic Insights for Credit Union Boards
- Twice Monthly, Electronic Newsletter – Stuart R. Levine and guest columnists providing thought-leadership pieces and relevant perspective on issues affecting credit unions
- Monthly topical article written by Stuart R. Levine emailed to each member
- Credit Union Times subscription for all participants
- Annual Certificate of Completion
- Special Member pricing for Stuart Levine & Associates consulting services and speaking engagements
Joining the Credit Union Leadership Forum
Simply click here fill out an application form to join the Credit Union Leadership Forum today.
Give your credit union and board a unique strategic advantage. Join today!
Contact us at:
Harriet Levine, President, Stuart Levine & Associates LLC