With the federal government remaining closed Tuesday, Navy Federal Credit Union said its branches on bases will follow suit as well.
The branches span several states including Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Virginia and Washington, according to the $51 billion Navy Federal in Vienna, Va.
The credit union continues to provide updates on branch closures and schedule changes on its website and Facebook page.
“I can tell you that Navy Federal is fully operational at headquarters, at call centers, online and via mobile banking,” said Jeanette Mack, manager of corporate communications at Navy Federal. “With the federal government remaining closed, our branches on bases will remain closed today as well.”
Navy Federal reminded its members that they it is offering relief to those who have been impacted by disasters or other emergencies as declared by FEMA, including emergency relief loans, an increase in line-of-credit limits, payment deferment on existing loans and free express delivery of credit cards, debit cards, and checks.
- SANDY NEWS Oct. 30, 2012 CO-OP Says Shared Branching Working
- SANDY NEWS Oct. 30, 2012 Assessing Impact, Waiving Fees in NJ
- SANDY NEWS Oct. 30, 2012 UWCU Offers Loan Help, Giving Opportunity
- SANDY NEWS Oct. 30, 2012 NCUA Offers Emergency LICU Grants
- SANDY NEWS Oct. 30, 2012 NCUA Canvassing Storm-Hit CUs
- SANDY NEWS Oct. 30, 2012 NCUA Working from Home
- SANDY NEWS Oct. 30, 2012 CUANY, MCU Closed Tuesday
- SANDY NEWS Oct. 30, 2012 SkyOne FCU Offers Lending Help