Here to Help: Gen Y Columnist Talkin' 'Bout Her Generation, Part 5
In the latest Here to Help series, Credit Union Times' own Gen Y Back Talk columnist Natasha Chilingerian sheds some light on her generation.
In this segment she talksabout mobile banking and the other high-tech products her generation expects from their financial institutions.
This is the fifth of six videos on the subject.
- Part 1 covers labels, age range and both the positive and negative stereotypes often associated with this group.
- Part 2 covers Gen Y's financial woes and what they need from their financial institutions. Part 3 covers Gen Y strategies at two credit unions - one in Ohio, the other in Missouri.
- Part 3 covers Gen Y strategies at two credit unions - one in Ohio, the other in Missouri.
- Part 4 covers the technology Gen Y expects, including text, mobile, RDC, location awareness.
- Part 5 covers the power of social media.
- Part 6 wraps things up with a warning to not assume or generalize about the younger set.