Here to Help: Gen Y Columnist Talkin' 'Bout Her Generation, Part 2
In the latest Here to Help series, Credit Union Times' own Gen Y Back Talk columnist Natasha Chilingerian sheds some light on her generation.
In this segment she talks about Gen Y's financial woes and products and services they want from their financial institutions.
This is the second of six videos on the subject.
- Part 1 covers labels, age range and both the positive and negative stereotypes often associated with this group.
- Part 2 covers Gen Y's financial woes and what they need from their financial institutions. Part 3 covers Gen Y strategies at two credit unions - one in Ohio, the other in Missouri.
- Part 3 covers Gen Y strategies at two credit unions - one in Ohio, the other in Missouri.
- Part 4 covers the technology Gen Y expects, including text, mobile, RDC, location awareness.
- Part 5 covers the power of social media.
- Part 6 wraps things up with a warning to not assume or generalize about the younger set.