Samantha McClure, marketing director at Advance Financial FCU in Schererville, Ind., and her boss, President/CEO John Wohadlo, helped serve up the goods at the 20,000-member credit union’s recent Hot Dog Day. More than 500 members stopped by the three locations – in Schererville, East Chicago and Gary – and grabbed a red hot from the grill that day and shared summer stories, McClure said. “While the AFFCU chefs are unlikely to appear on an episode of the ‘Iron Chef’, we all had a great time grilling hot dogs for our members. Just because summer was nearly over, doesn’t mean the fun had to end,” she said.
The (Last) Dog Day of Summer
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch