Lisa Pesta, vice president of human resources at Meriwest Credit Union (at right in white), speaks to another employee about signing up for the Meriwest Credit Union Bicycle Challenge. The idea was to ride a set number of miles each week as part of the San Jose, Calif., credit union’s “Lion Challenge” health and wellness event. Kickoff events also included an obstacle course featuring hop scotch and hula hoops. In the back, Meriwest CEO Christopher Owen is signing up for the bike challenge himself.
Biking for Health at Meriwest CU
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch