Templeton Elected NAFCU Chairman
NAFCU announced its newly elected and continuing board members Tuesday during the trade association's 47th Annual Conference and Solutions Expo in Las Vegas.
Ed Templeton, president/CEO of the $694 million SRP Federal Credit Union of North Augusta, S.C., was elected board chairman.
“NAFCU is held in high regard within the credit union industry and by policymakers on Capitol Hill and the administration,” Templeton said. “I look forward to working with NAFCU’s officers and board members in continuing to help our members grow and thrive.”
The association’s newly elected board member is Thomas DeWitt, president/CEO of $4 billion State Farm Federal Credit Union of Bloomington, Ill.
In addition to Templeton and DeWitt, NAFCU board members for 2014 - 2015 include:
- Richard Harris, vice chairman and Region V director - president/CEO of the $1.3 billion Caltech Employees Federal Credit Union in La Canada, Calif.
- Jeanne Kucey, treasurer and Region III director - president/CEO of the $164 million JetStream Federal Credit Union in Miami Lakes, Fla.
- Debra Schwartz, secretary and director-at-oarge - president/CEO of the $2.5 billion Mission Federal Credit Union in San Diego, Calif.
- Martin Breland, Region II Director - president/CEO of the $2.7 billion Tower Federal Credit Union in Laurel, Md.
- Cutler Dawson, Director-at-Large - president/CEO of the $58 billion Navy Federal Credit Union in Merrifield, Va.
- Michael Parsons, Region I Director - president/CEO of the $389 million First Source Federal Credit Union in New Hartford, N.Y.
- Jan Roche, Director-at-Large - president/CEO of the $1.6 billion State Department Federal Credit Union in Alexandria, Va.
- Rod Taylor, Director-at-Large - president and CEO of the $1.2 billion Barksdale Federal Credit Union in Bossier City, La.
- Daniel Weickenand, Director-at-Large - CEO of the $546 million Orion Federal Credit Union in Memphis, Tenn.