Kevin Yaeger, president/CEO of the $38 million Post Office Credit Union in Madison, Wis., has been elected to serve as the new chair of the National Council of Postal Credit Unions’ board of directors.
Elected as the NCPCU’s secretary in 2001, he became vice chair in 2010. Yaeger began his credit union career more than 30 years ago as an employee of the $1.6 billion University of Wisconsin Credit Union also in Madison.
Since 1991, he has been president/CEO of Post Office CU. Yaeger is familiar with board experience having been a founding member of Wisconsin’s Badger Shared Service Centers, the first shared branching CUSO in the state.
In addition to Yaeger, the other NCPCU board members for the 2013-2014 term are:
Board Vice Chair, Rebecca Cuddy, president/CEO of the $275 million NAPUS FCU in Alexandria City, Va.
- Board Secretary Neil Crean, president/CEO of the $19 million Massachusetts Family CU in Lynn, Mass.
- Board Treasurer Sidney Parfait, treasurer/CEO of the $26 million Post Office Employees’ CU in Metairie, La.
- Board Director Don DeCinque, president/CEO of the $2 billion Atlanta Postal CU in Atlanta.
- Board Director John King, president/CEO of the $51 million Eagle One FCU in Philadelphia.
- Board Director Buddy Livingston Jr., board director of the $84 million Carolina Postal CU in Charlotte, N.C.
- Board Director Vladimir Stark, president/CEO of the $94 million Plus4 Credit Union in Houston.
- Board Director Will Yarborough, president/CEO of the $206 million U.S. Postal Service FCU in Clinton, Md.
Headquartered in Del Mar Calif., the National Council of Postal Credit Unions is the trade association dedicated to the education and networking of postal credit unions nationwide.