The $935 million Georgia United Credit Union paid a month’s mortgage for Dawson County Commissioner Julia Hughes Nix after she won the top prize in the “Cash Grab Machine” at the Georgia United booth at the recent Association County Commissioners of Georgia annual meeting in Savannah. Duluth-based Georgia United was an exhibitor at the event and also has become a preferred partner of the association, which allows county employees and commissioners across the state to join the credit union.
Lucky Day for the Commissioner
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch