Small change added up to $8,960.57 for MUSC Children’s Hospital in Charleston, S.C., in the latest fundraiser for the hospital by the $1.3 billion South Carolina Federal Credit Union. Credit union employees and members raised the funds by donating change during the month of February. As part of the national Credit Unions for Kids initiative, South Carolina Federal sponsors programs year-round to help out at the children’s hospital at the Medical University of South Carolina. The credit union said it has raised more than $300,000 for MUSC Children’s Hospital since 1994.
Change Bandits in Charleston
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch