MADISON, Wis. -- CUNA's new Security Certification School granted Security Fraud Expert credentials to 11 credit union professionals in September.
The graduates were:
- William Barrett, First Commonwealth FCU in Lehigh Valley, Pa.
- Linda Baughman, Commonwealth CU Inc. in Frankfort, Ky.
- Barbara Bethea, Fort Campbell FCU in Clarksville, Tenn.
- Melissa Catlow, Verity CU in Seattle.
- Leland Cramer, Finance Center FCU in Indianapolis.
- Douglas Gonzales, Massachusetts State Employees CU in Boston.
- Richard Klefsky, Suffolk FCU in Medford, N.Y.
- Cindy MacDonald and Michele Motter, PSECU in Harrisburg, Pa.
- Michael McMillian, Rocky Mountain CU in Helena, Mont.
- Don Whitler, Randolph-Brooks FCU in Universal City , Texas.
The school confirms professionals' ability to secure the safety of their credit unions. For more information on the school go to training.cuna.org and enter SCSWA08 in the event finder search box, or call 800-356-9655, ext. 4249.