Service Credit Union, Portsmouth, N.H., appointed Amy Needham and Darlene Gagnon to member service representatives, level I at its Keene Branch; Shannon Coco to financial service representative I at its Manchester Branch; Alisha Crothers to contact center representative I at its contact center; Dayna Sewall to e-learning specialist in the business analysis team; Megan Torr to special accounts representative; and Amy Stevens to SAR II. The CU also promoted Eric Potter to audit assistant.
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch