STCU Credit Union, Springfield, Mass., re-elected Rosemarie Mazz-Moriarty, Roland Joyal, and Kenneth Ketchum and elected Erin O'Leary all to three-year terms on the CU's board. Penn East Federal Credit Union, Scranton, Pa., has promoted Linda McCauley to accounting clerk and named Kristen Maro teller supervisor of the Clarks Summit branch. AmeriChoice Federal Credit Union, Mechanicsburg, Pa., has appointed Gary Holman as its business lending originator. GFA Federal Credit Union, Gardner, Mass., has named Scott Boulette vice president/information systems and has promoted Dianne Leger to assistant branch manager of its Pearson branch. Holy Rosary Credit Union, Rochester, N.H., recently named Leah Esslinger branch supervisor of its student-operated branch located at Spaulding High School.
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch