NEW LONDON, N.H. - SilverCloud Software is starting to see traction in Canada. The credit union software provider has signed Northern Credit Union of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario for its Knowledge Management solution. "This system fits exceptionally well with our strategic direction of utilizing technology to reduce costs, speed the access to accurate information and provide a higher level of service for our members," said Duane Fecteau, vice president of sales, service and operations at Northern Credit Union. "We expect SilverCloud to pay for itself very quickly." SilverCloud has also announced the appointment of MC Marketing Communications Inc. of Toronto, Ontario as the exclusive representative in Canada. SilverCloud has more than 120 credit union clients, representing $60 billion in assets
Canada's Northern Credit Union to Rollout SilverCloud Knowledge Management
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch