DES MOINES, Iowa - Pat Jury, vice president of the Iowa Credit Union League, has been tapped by the League's board to succeed retiring president/CEO Tom Griffiths, effective July 1. Jury began with the league in 1989 as director of government affairs. He's been vice president since 1993. Griffiths announced his retirement plans in December. He's been with the league for 33 years. "Pat has been a vital asset to the league and Iowa's credit union movement in his more than 15 years of service. The Iowa Credit Union System is in very good hands with Pat and the Iowa League staff leading the way," said Griffiths.
Jury, 17-Year Veteran of Iowa Credit Union League, Named CEO
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch