ELKHART, Ind. - Bayer Federal Credit Union has cut the ribbon on the Riverwalk's first financial institution. The new corporate headquarters is a full-service branch with teller services, drive-thru and remote teller stations. Community and political leaders were on hand to celebrate the special event which included speeches from the President of the Elkhart Chamber of Commerce and Elkhart Mayor David Miller. To end the ceremony, special guest Congressman Chris Chocola presented BFCU President/CEO Dallas Bergl with a flag that has flown over the nation's Capital. The ribbon, which was made of $20 bills totaling $500 has been donated to Family Services of Elkhart County.
Bayer FCU Moves into Downtown Elkhart
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch