HOUSTON - First Service CU Chairman David Irtz accepts the keys to the Houston Association of Realtors CU branch from James Smith, chairman of the CU. The two CUs have completed their merger. The new First Service CU now has $175 million in assets and 10 branches in the greater Houston area. It serves 33,500 members.
First Service CU, Houston Association of Realtors CU Complete Merger
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch