PORTLAND, Ore. - Point West Credit Union has helped raise $3,619.00 for Tsunami relief in South Asia. The $91 million credit union, which committed to match the first $1,000 donated by members during a two week time period in early January, reached that goal in just five business days. Point West CU will deliver checks to Mercy Corp and Northwest Medical Teams in the amount $1,809.50 each.
Point West CU Donates to Tsunami Relief
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch