MARLBOROUGH, Mass. - For the first time in 91 years, St. Mary's Credit Union is branching out of Marlborough. The $441 million credit union has recently purchased a 3,600 square-foot building in Northborough. The facility will be renovated as a full service branch featuring six teller stations and two drive-up lanes and a drive-through ATM. The Northborough branch is slated to be completed by early spring 2005.
St. Mary's CU Branches Out
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch