WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Another International Credit Union Day has come and gone, and again credit unions have found unique ways to celebrate the event. From community support efforts to parties, credit unions found creative ways to not only celebrate International Credit Union Day but also educate the public about the credit union difference. Here is just a glimpse at how some credit unions marked the occasion:
This Year Credit Unions Prove That International Credit Union Day Doesn't Have to be a Stodgy, Ho-Hum Ritual
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch