Maine Credit Union League Director of Corporate Services Tom Gavin fills his plate with food from around the world during the League's Fourth Annual Taste the World event. Kicking off ICU Day it featured food from 15 countries while raising nearly $200 for the Ending Hunger Campaign. In addition MCUL hit the airwaves with MCUL Governmental/Public Affairs Manager Jon Paradise making guest appearances on several of the State's largest radio stations and networks throughout the day.
Spicing it Up
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch