COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Ent FCU was named an award winner as part of Pat Summerall Production's "Champion of Industry" and will be profiled on CNN's Headline News on Oct. 30 in a two-minute broadcast announcement. The announcement will air sometime between 4:00 and 4:30 p.m, Mountain Time, the $1.6-billion credit union said. "Champions of Industry" recognizes companies' excellence in business practices. Pat Summerall Productions, a television and video production company, offers national exposure and recognition to outstanding companies by promoting their accomplishments on television and the Internet. Other credit unions have received the "Champion of Industry" award from Pat Summerall Productions in the past. Among them are USA FCU, Shell FCU, Pen Air FCU, and Digital FCU.
Ent FCU Recognized as "Champion of Industry," Will be Profiled on CNN
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch