McLEAN, Va. - Online Resources Corp. has named Internet financial services pioneer Edward E. Furash to ORCC's board of directors. Furash, who made his name as a consultant and for his work during the S&L crisis of the 1980's, is the founder and recently retired chairman/CEO of Treasury Bank, an online bank that he built to a $12 billion enterprise before it was sold to Countrywide Financial Corp. He also is a co-founder of Monument Financial Group, a boutique merchant banking firm that specializes in creating financial services companies. "Widely known as an industry futurist, Ed Furash brings to the board a unique and intimate perspective of our clients' business and the rapidly changing industry," said Matt Lawlor, ORCC's chairman/CEO. ORCC currently has more than 500 Internet banking and payment services clients.
Banking `Futurist' Edward E. Furash Joins ORCC Board
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch