RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. - Credit Union Direct Lending and AutoNation have reached a marketing agreement that makes all of the 63 AutoNation-owned dealerships in Southern and Northern California part of the CUDL network. The agreement brings the total number of dealers in the CUDL network to over 2,000 that will offer credit union financing to members throughout California. The AutoNation dealerships include the 43 in the Power Automotive Group in the Southern region and the 20 AutoWest and AutoNation dealerships in the Northern part of the state. AutoNation dealerships have over 370 franchises in 17 states. The company is the largest retailer of new and used vehicles. More than 260 credit unions in 11 states participate in CUDL.
AutoNation Dealerships Join CUDL Network
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch