NEWBURGH, Ind. - Heritage Federal Credit Union has launched a Youth Affinity Program to benefit the Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation Extracurricular Fund. From June 1 through August 1, Heritage FCU will donate $5 per new checking account and up to $100 per every new loan to the EVSC ECA Fund. The fund has been established to cover the cost of scholastic, music, sports and other extracurricular activities. "We know we have many members and employees with children who are affected by the possible loss of extracurricular programs," said Heritage FCU President Ron McConnell. "During this two month campaign, we would like to contribute up to $25,000 to help ensure that band concerts, plays, academic bowls and all such activities will not cease for Vanderburgh County's young people and families."
Heritage FCU Launches Youth Affinity
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch