BRENTWOOD, Tenn. - The $1 billion VolCorp has named Rick Veach Vice President/Chief Financial Officer. Veach's background includes over 25 years in the financial services industry. His expertise includes asset liability management, investments, budgeting and financial management. Veach holds an MBA from the Owen Graduate School of Management at Vanderbilt University as well as a Bachelor's Degree in accounting from The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
VolCorp has a new CFO
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch