LENEXA, Kan. - SLMsoft.com, Inc. here, a provider of electronic financial transaction solutions for the e-commerce market, has announced a strategic alliance with Q UP Systems Inc., Austin, Texas, a provider of Internet banking and e-commerce solutions to community financials. The alliance will give Q UP customers access to SLMsoft.com's EC-street network to enable real-time connectivity between Internet banking, IVR (telephone banking), ATMs, POS devices and host processor core banking systems. "SLMsoft.com's EC-street is a revolutionary and unique advancement in connectivity architecture for the financial services market," said Dan Martin, Q UP Systems President. "We're delighted to be working with SLMsoft.com because we can make the transition to real-time quickly, and have the opportunity to market SLMsoft.com's complementary e-commerce products to our customer base."
SLMsoft.com and Q UP Systems announce strategic alliance
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch