PrimeWay Federal CU CEO Zimmerman, Others Recognized as Credit Union Trailblazers
Washington, D.C. (April 7, 2015) – Credit Union Times, an ALM publication, named its 2015 Trailblazer Award winners at the 10th annual Trailblazer Awards reception during CUNA’s Governmental Affairs Conference in Washington, D.C.
CU Times 2015 Trailblazer Awards winners are:
- CEO of the Year:Annette Zimmerman, PrimeWay Federal CU, sponsored by CO-OP
- Lending Officer of the Year:Jonathan Patrick, UT FCU, sponsored by CU Direct
- IT Executive of the Year: David Cooper II, Charlotte Metro CU, sponsored by Symitar
- Marketing Executive of the Year:Cathy Graham, Desert Schools FCU
- CFO of the Year: Kelli Wisner-Frank, Community Choice CU
- Volunteer of the Year: James C. Barbre III, Associated CU
- Outstanding Political Action: Bethpage Credit Union
- Outstanding Service to the Underserved: Tuscaloosa Credit Union
Winners were presented with an engraved plaque at the awards ceremony March 10th. CO-OP Financial Services sponsored the main event, held at the Renaissance in Washington, DC, and was attended by more than 200 credit union professionals.
Read more about the Trailblazer Awards at: CUTimes.com/TrailblazerAwards.
“Every year it is a humbling exercise as we sort through all of the Trailblazer Awards nominations,” said Publisher/Editor-in-Chief Sarah Snell Cooke. “The work our Trailblazers, and all credit union executives, do truly matters in people’s lives and their communities. CU Times’ Trailblazers exemplify the very best of that effort. We are fortunate to serve the credit union community with the information they require to help them better succeed.”
About Credit Union Times
Like no other news provider, CU Times, a division of ALM Media, LLC, provides the entire Credit Union Community and Executives with the comprehensive, independent industry news and exclusive, in-depth content they need to succeed today and tomorrow. CU Times’ experienced editorial staff provides coverage of key, timely issues, technology, expert opinions and onsite events, as well as feature articles. The CU Times product suite includes a print and digital edition of Credit Union Times weekly magazine, a Website updated daily, Webcasts, eNewsletters, and custom publishing. CU Times offers readers and advertisers many ways to connect within the dynamic credit union industry.
For more information, go to www.cutimes.com
For information, contact:
Sarah Snell Cooke, CU Times Publisher/Editor-in-Chief, 202.370.4802, firstname.lastname@example.org