Credit Union Times Recognizes Industry Leaders with 2011 Trailblazer Awards
Washington, D.C. (March 3, 2011) – Credit Union Times, a Summit Business Media publication, named its 2011 Trailblazer Award winners during its sixth annual Trailblazer Awards reception at Credit Union National Association’s Governmental Affairs Conference in Washington, DC. The awards were made on March 1 at a reception attended by more than 300 credit union executives.
“Credit Union Times is very proud to name our 2011 Trailblazer awards winners,” said Editor-in-Chief Sarah Snell Cooke. “It is important that we recognize credit union executives, our readers, who play a large role in the credit union industry.”
Unbiased and open to all credit union professionals and volunteers, the Trailblazer Awards showcase the best of the credit union industry in nine different categories.
2011 Trailblazer Winners include:
- CEO of the Year: Thomas D. Bonds, Corporate America sponsored by CUNA Mutual Group
- Volunteer of the Year: Curtis Collins, JSC Federal Credit Union sponsored by Stuart Levine & Associates
- IT Executive of the Year: Heather Moshier, San Diego Country Credit Union sponsored by Symitar
- CFO of the Year: James Pendulik, Fairfax County Federal Credit Union sponsored by Executive Compensation Solutions
- Marketing Executive of the Year: Kelly Schrader, OnPoint Community Credit Union
- HR Executive of the Year: Lynn Stephens, Mountain America
- Lending Officers of the Year: John Corona & Timothy Hero, Generations Federal Credit Union sponsored by Wolters Kluwer
- Service to the Underserved: ASI Federal Credit Union
- Outstanding Political Action: PSE Credit Union
Winners were presented with an engraved trophy at the awards ceremony on March 1st. CO-OP Financial Services sponsored the main event.
View the winners at: http://www.cutimes.com/2011/03/02/announcing-the-2011-credit-union-times-trailblazer.
About Summit Business Media
Summit Business Media is the leading B2B media company serving the insurance and investment markets. Through its Media and Reference divisions, SBM publishes 16 magazines, more than 20 targeted industry Web sites, and 150 reference titles. The Events Division hosts a dozen conferences supporting these brands. SBM’s Data Division is the leading provider of group benefits and retirement prospecting tools and insurance industry financial data. For more information, visit SummitBusinessMedia.com.
Sarah Snell Cooke
Lindsey McVay Brown