- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch
Resource CenterView All »
CUT Daily eNews
VP, FinanceCredit Union Times
Greater Nevada Credit Union is a nine branch, $450 million asset credit union headquartered in Nevada’s capital city. Carson City is the recreational hub of Northern Nevada and is within minutes of Reno and beautiful Lake Tahoe, world class skiing, hiking, golfing and 24-hour entertainment.
An exceptional opportunity exists for a dynamic and experienced leader as Greater Nevada’s Vice President of Finance. Reporting to the EVP/CFO, this senior management position is responsible for developing and delivering on the strategic objectives relative to the Accounting and Risk Management efforts of Greater Nevada.
Requirements for the position include: A successful history as a results-driven accounting professional; effective and motivational leadership qualities; and knowledge of the competitive and regulatory environments that affect Accounting, Finance and Risk Management. Comprehensive financial institution and managerial experience are required. A Business Administration /Accounting degree and CPA designation are preferred.
We are looking for individuals with the following attributes:
- Ability to work positively and cooperatively with staff on all levels
- Aptitude for developing and inspiring staff performance and managing productive business partner relationships
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Talent for delivering strategic and operational value to the organization