Resource CenterView All »
Texas Capital Bank is an $11 billion bank primarily serving commercial accounts in Texas. Its...
17% of customers that experience frustration on your website will defect to a competitor. The...
View this on-demand webinar and learn how BECU, Bellco Credit Union, TTCU and hundreds of...
Learn about the latest security measures available to mitigate the risks associated with advanced mobile...
Download this whitepaper and learn about the benefits of straight-through processing and how you can...
In today's complicated credit card landscape, choosing the correct path between self-issuance or agent banking...
This white paper examines the importance of adapting to changes in fraud attacks without significant...
To learn how you and your institution can stay compliant with the new proposed FFIEC...
Could plastic cards become a thing of the past? This white paper explains what constitutes...
CUT Daily eNews
VP, LendingCredit Union Times
Eli Lilly Federal Credit Union (Elfcu), with assets over $1 billion, is in search of an experienced senior management lending professional to fill the position of Vice President – Lending. This position will join our staff of around 140 employees in Indianapolis and will report to the SVP - Lending.
This position will manage and supervise all facets of loan production, loan processing, loan funding, loan servicing and collections of 1st mortgage, home equity, consumer loans and credit cards. This includes but is not limited to: responsibility for assigning tasks to direct reports; directing workflow of the processing, sales, funding, servicing and collections areas; hiring staff, counseling, coaching, training, motivating, and disciplining staff using the Performance Management (PM) process; being a resource for problem solving and account resolutions in the above-mentioned areas. This position is responsible for ensuring that all processes are performed accurately, in a timely manner, in compliance with federal regulations and with a key focus on member service. The position is expected to provide assistance to other departments and senior management upon request. Position will participate in institutional strategic planning as requested.
This position is the successor position for overseeing a $600 million loan portfolio that is targeted to grow substantially.
Supervision of the following departments:
- Loan Production
- Loan Processing
- Loan Servicing
- Asset Recovery
- Loan Underwriting
- Credit Cards
- Indirect Auto Lending
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years’ experience in financial institution management experience.
- Management experience in credit administration, loan production, loan operations, loan underwriting, loan servicing, risk management and workflow/process improvement.
- Thorough understanding of secondary mortgage market guidelines and investor overlays.
- Commitment to a proactive, incentive-based sales culture with proven results.
- Small business lending experience a plus.
- Thorough understanding of risk based pricing analysis and validations.
- Understanding of loan portfolio analysis.
- Product development experience.
- Proven staff management experience.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Proactive approach, results oriented and enthusiasm expected.
- Proven strategic thinker.
- Must be registered or meet registration requirements with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Registry with an active NMLS License ID.
Compensation and Benefit Package:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package that includes base salary with management bonus opportunities, Paid Time Off, medical, vision, dental, disability and life insurance, in addition to a 401(k) plan with immediate participation and credit union match. Relocation expenses will be included in this benefit offering for the right candidate.
To submit your confidential application and learn more about this position, please submit your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. You may also visit us at www.elfcu.org and click on Careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer.