To kick off its 2014 Loan Generation Marketing Webinar series, CUNA Mutual Group will feature a session focused on recapturing auto loans and targeting new opportunities.
The free webinars will be conducted by CUNA Mutual’s Loan Generation Marketing specialists and will address top issues facing credit unions, including how to grow larger, more stable loan portfolios, create deeper credit union member relationships and generate interest and member-friendly noninterest income, according to the Madison, Wis.-based company.
The schedule for the online sessions is as follows:
- Auto Loan Recapture, Universal Auto and Next Car Purchase: Recapture Loans and Target New Opportunities – Jan. 21, March 5, May 6, July 16, Sept. 10, Nov. 5
- Credit Card and Personal Loans: Growing Unsecured Loans – Jan. 28, Aug. 5, Nov. 12
- Mortgage Recapture and First-Time Home Buyers: Increase Your Share of the Mortgage Market – Feb. 5 and July 22
- Home Equity Recapture and Home Equity Acquisition: Grow and Diversify Your Loan Portfolio – March 18 and Aug. 14
- Loan Generation Marketing: A Comprehensive Strategy – Oct. 7
Each webinar will run from 2 – 2:30 p.m. CST, and conclude with a live Q&A session.
To register, go to www.cunamutual.com/growloans.