Belinda Caillouet, vice president of information technology at the $1.8 billion Spokane Teachers Credit Union in Washington, is the new chair of the executive committee for the CUNA Technology Council.
Her vice chair is Guy Russo, CIO at the $1.9 billion CommunityAmerica CU in Lenexa, Kan., and second vice chair is Mike Atkins, CIO at the $2.3 billion Bellco CU in Centennial, Colo.
Immediate past chair and vice chair, respectively, and remaining on the executive committee are Heather Moshier, executive vice president, information technology, at the $6.2 billion San Diego County CU in San Diego and Jeff Johnson, senior vice president, information technology, at the $1.8 billion Baxter CU in Vernon Hills, Ill.
Leaving the committee after serving a three-year term was John Drago, vice president, information technology, California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues.
Also on the executive committee are:
- Alex Barker, senior vice president, CIO, $3.6 billion Mountain America CU, West Jordan, Utah
- John Best, CTO, $2.5 billion Wescom CU, Pasadena, Calif.
- Robert Reh, CIO, $401 million Nassau Financial FCU, Westbury, N.Y.
- Zandy Reinshagen, senior vice president, CIO, $2.9 billion SACU, San Antonio
- Chris Saneda, senior vice president, CIO, $2.5 billion, Virginia CU, Richmond, Va.
- Brad Sears, senior vice president, CIO, $1.9 billion Grow Financial FCU, Tampa, Fla.
The committee election results were announced earlier this week at the CUNA Technology Council’s annual conference in Hollywood, Calif.