League InfoSight Preps Compliance Management Tool
League InfoSight said it is developing a Web-based credit union compliance and management solution.
ComplySight will launch in the spring of 2014 and will streamline the lengthy compliance process, according to League InfoSight, a multi-league effort to provide compliance resources to member credit unions.
Using ComplySight, credit unions will be able to:
- Review regulations and laws to assess the level of compliance for a credit union from one central site;
- Manage regulatory requirements and the associated internal organizational communications essential to ensure compliance;
- Assign and track the activities needed to achieve or maintain compliance;
- Interactively push regulatory alerts and updates to all credit unions; and
- Complement and access other League InfoSight products.
ComplySight is being developed by CU Solutions Group as an operational tool to assist credit unions with the compliance challenges they face, according to LeagueInfoSight.
CU Solutions Group is a subsidiary of the Michigan Credit Union League & Affiliates.