NAFCU Board 2013-2014 Takes Office
NAFCU’s new Board of Directors has taken office at the trade group’s annual business meeting this week in Boston.
Continuing as chair and vice chair, respectively, are Mike Parsons, president/CEO of the $363 million First Source FCU in New Hartford, N.Y. and Ed Templeton, president/CEO of the $672 million SRP FCU in North Augusta, S.C.
Also at NAFCU Annual Conference:
- 4 Big Things from Confab
- Becker Calls it a Wrap
- Dollar Says Let Golden Goose Live
- Matz Reveals New Risk Rule
- Thursday in Pictures
- Non-Interest Income Balance
- Berger Promises Training Boost
- CFPB is Good for You
- Beantown Vox Populi
- Wednesday in Pictures
- Non-QMs Offer Opportunity
- Managing Outsourced Collections
- Losing Money at Loan Closings
- New Officers for 2013-2014
Other NAFCU officers and board members for 2013-2014 are:
- Richard Harris, treasurer, president/CEO, $1.2 billion Caltech Employees FCU, La Canada, Calif.
- Jeanne Kucey, secretary, president/CEO, $157 million JetStream FCU, Miami Lakes, Fla.
- Martin Breland, president/CEO, $2.6 billion, Tower FCU, Laurel, Md.
- Cutler Dawson, president/CEO, $54.3 billion, Navy Federal, Merrifield, Va.
- Michael Lussier, president/CEO, $655 million, Webster First FCU, Worcester, Mass.
- Debra Schwartz, president and CEO, $2.4 billion, Mission FCU, San Diego, Calif.;
- Rod Taylor, president and CEO, $1.1 billion, Barksdale FCU, Bossier City, La.
“NAFCU is well-positioned for the future and has a great reputation within the industry and with policymakers in Washington, D.C.” Parsons said in the NAFCU announcement.
“I look forward to working with the NAFCU officers and board members in continuing to meet the challenges facing our members and to champion the interests of credit unions,” he said.
(Above, Mike Parsons at last year's Congressional Caucus.)