Ten staffers from the $1.9 billion SAFE Credit Union manned the phone bank to help Sacramento, Calif., PBS station KVIE during an on-air drive during a live taping of “Antique Roadshow.” The team raised $14,000 on the evening of March 4 and President/CEO Henry Wirz, a member of the KVIE Board of Directors, made a new friend.
Behind Every Good Man is a Frog
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch