Credit Union Times is trying something new this year for CUNA’s annual Governmental Affairs Conference.
In addition to learning what key topics you will be bringing to the attention of federal legislators and regulators at the GAC, we want to know why you’re here? What do you hope to take away from D.C.?
Please take just a minute, literally, to share with us and we will post it. It’s a rolling deadline so you have time to be heard.
In our latest posting, along with legislative visits, catching up on the latest in technology offerings to improve member service is on the agenda of Ronaldo Hardy, CEO of the $28 million Shell Geismar FCU in Louisiana.
Hardy, one of our Not for CEOs panelists, shared his thoughts on what he hope to get out of the GAC.
Also, check out insight from these executives:
- Paul Stull, senior vice president of strategy and brand at the $1.4 billion Arizona State Credit Union in Phoenix.
- Nate Muniz, public relations manager at the $4 billion PSECU in Harrisburg, Pa.
- Teresa Halleck, president/CEO at $5.8 billion San Diego County Credit Union.
- Teresa Freeborn, president/CEO of the $741 million Xceed Financial Credit Union in El Segundo, Calif.
Check out Hardy’s thoughts above or here.
CUNA’s 2013 GAC takes place through Thursday at the Washington Convention Center.
No time? Too much to do? We’ll make it easy. Stop by the Credit Union Times booth #105 at the Washington Convention Center during Exhibit Hall hours. We’ll record your responses and post them on our homepage.
Can’t make it to the GAC but still want to share what topics matter most to you? Contact our Director of Social Media, Myriam DiGiovanni, via Twitter @myriamdigi or email email@example.com she’ll get you the information you need to get your video uploaded
Also from 2013 GAC:
- Feb. 26, 2013 Day 1 Slide Show: Brokaw, Chatzky and Award Winners
- Feb. 26, 2013 Kids Add Zing to Wegner Award Winners
- Feb. 25, 2013 Tom Brokaw Promotes Public Service Academies
- Feb. 25, 2013 Chip Filson Announces NCUA Board Bid, Petition Drive
- Feb. 25, 2013 Matz Praises Agency’s Ability to Change With Times
- Feb. 25, 2013 CUNA Mutual Debuts AskAuto App at GAC
- Feb. 25, 2013 CUNA Survey Shows Room for Exam Improvement
- On Video: Arizona State SVP Has Washington on His Mind
- On Video: Flying Freeborn to DC for GAC
- On Video: Halleck and Hiking the Hill
- On Video: Muniz’s Message to Washington
- Not for CEOs: Successful Succession Topic of GAC Talk