Muniz's Message to Washington
Credit Union Times is trying something new this year for CUNA’s annual Governmental Affairs Conference.
We want to know what key topics will you be bringing to the attention of federal legislators and regulators at the GAC.
Please take just a minute, literally, to share with us and we will post it. It’s a rolling deadline so you have time to be heard.
Nate Muniz, public relations manager at the $4 billion PSECU in Harrisburg, Pa., is the latest to weigh in.
Check out Muniz’s message above or here.
CUNA’s 2013 GAC takes place Sunday-Thursday, Feb. 24-28, at the Washington Convention Center.
No time? Too much to do? We’ll make it easy. Stop by the Credit Union Times booth #105 at the Washington Convention Center during Exhibit Hall hours. We’ll record your responses and post them on our homepage.
Can’t make it to the GAC but still want to share what topics matter most to you? Contact our director of social media, Myriam DiGiovanni, via Twitter @myriamdigi or email email@example.com she’ll get you the information you need to get your video uploaded
Also from 2013 GAC:
- Feb. 26, 2013 Day 1 Slide Show: Brokaw, Chatzky and Award Winners
- Feb. 26, 2013 Kids Add Zing to Wegner Award Winners
- Feb. 25, 2013 Tom Brokaw Promotes Public Service Academies
- Feb. 25, 2013 Chip Filson Announces NCUA Board Bid, Petition Drive
- Feb. 25, 2013 Matz Praises Agency’s Ability to Change With Times
- Feb. 25, 2013 CUNA Mutual Debuts AskAuto App at GAC
- Feb. 25, 2013 CUNA Survey Shows Room for Exam Improvement
- On Video: Shell Geismar CEO Has Tech Tools on His GAC Agenda
- On Video: Arizona State SVP Has Washington on His Mind
- On Video: Flying Freeborn to DC for GAC
- On Video: Halleck and Hiking the Hill
- Not for CEOs: Successful Succession Topic of GAC Talk