The $351 million First Source FCU went red for National Wear Red Day, the 10th annual awareness event by the American Heart Association. The New Hartford, N.Y., credit union’s five branches are selling Go Red paper hearts as well as sponsoring the local AHA Go Red luncheon this spring, all part of its commitment to women’s heart health in Oneida and Herkimer counties while working to help keep its 33,800 members fiscally fit.
Thinking Heart Health
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch