Jeanne Kucey, president/CEO of the $135 million. 17,200-member JetStream Federal Credit Union in Miami Lakes, Fla., made the rounds earlier this week, attending several inaugural balls in Washington, representing NAFCU as secretary of its executive board. This photo is with Rep. Patrick Murphy (D-Fla.) who recently won his contentious race against now former Republican Rep. Allen West, and was taken at the Florida State Society Inaugural Ball.
She Had a Ball
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch