For Rebecca Reynolds Lytle, senior vice president of lending at San Francisco Federal Credit Union, truly effective leadership boils down to doing the right thing and treating others as you would like to be treated.
W2W: After ‘Dark Side,’ SVP Reynolds Lytle Strives to Do Right
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch