Santa’s elves made the Christmas season come alive one recent day at the $148 million Pioneer West Virginia FCU in Charleston. The 12,900-member credit union held a contest for best decorations and the staff really got into it, said Dan McGowan, the credit union’s senior vice president and chief financial officer. They not only helped make visiting members’ day when they stopped in, but the employees also donated toys to needy children.
Santa's Elves at Work in WVA
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch