The $2.1 billion, 225,000-member Redwood Credit Union in Santa Rosa, Calif., said it is now accepting contributions to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy relief.
Contributions are being accepted at the credit union’s branches and can be made via cash deposit, direct funds transfer or checks payable to the Red Cross.
“Our hearts go out to everyone who has been affected by this disaster,” said Brett Martinez, RCU President/CEO.
“Supporting the American Red Cross efforts by accepting contributions at our 18 North Bay and San Francisco locations is our way of offering assistance, and responding to the requests of Members who would like to help,” Martinez said.
- SANDY NEWS: Nov. 2, 2012 CUANY Reaches Out, Lights On in Yonkers
- SANDY NEWS: Nov. 2, 2012 New Jersey, Pennsylvania CUs Back Online
- SANDY NEWS: Nov. 2, 2012 Flower Power: Florists’ CU Reaches Out
- SANDY NEWS: Nov. 2, 2012 CUAid Crosses $65,000 Mark
- SANDY NEWS: Nov. 2, 2012 CO-OP Notes Shared Branching Effects
- SANDY NEWS: Nov. 2, 2012 NJ CUs Continue Slow Recovery